The 2011 season of the Knovel University Challenge started breaking records almost instantly. After the first month, 3 schools had already qualified for the contest-within-the-contest, a reward for schools with outstanding participation of 100 individual student entries or more, guaranteeing an iPod Nano prize. As of this week, there are more than 5200 total entries from over 400 universities worldwide. Students are playing easy, medium and hard difficulty levels to test their knowledge! For an update on how the contest is shaping up, check out the leaderboard below.
- University of Arkansas 1,032
- Oklahoma State University at Stillwater 645
- British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) 500
- State University of New York at Buffalo (SUNY) 231
- University of Alberta 144
- South Dakota School of Mines & Technology 140
It’s not too late to ramp up the Challenge at your school— Feel free to drive students and professors to the official contest page, to the contest banner showing at the top of your Knovel account, and share the contest from our Facebook page.